CALL FOR ENTRIES
All entry forms must be completed online.
All works submitted must be designed for implementation and must have been implemented for the first time between 1 September 2017 and 30 October 2018.
Projects should be submitted in the relative category and will be judged according to the contents of the case history and the illustrative material.
- Case History in a .doc file of max 1,700 characters, spaces included, featuring the following information:
– Data on the brand and its context
– Goals set for the Agency
– Reference Target
– Eventual innovations
– Release date
– Budget (Choose from the following values expressed in thousands: 20-40 / 40-60 / over 60)
- Illustrative material. Max 4 images per entry. Please note, images need to be 300 dpi high resolution .jpeg images.
- Logo of the entrant company. Logo needs to be 300 dpi high resolution .jpeg image.
Important! No agency branding nor any contributing design or creative companies/people must be visible on the case history and on the illustrative material.
ORIGINAL MATERIALS to be sent to:
TVN MEDIA GROUP Eventi e Promozione – Corso Magenta 85 – 20123 Milano (ITALY)
Each project will be judged by the Jury as a whole, and therefore entry fees must be considered as flat rates. Important! All fees must be paid in full before your entry will be processed and eligible for judging.
Each project winning the category award will be rewarded with the free publication of credits on Pubblicità Italia’s special issue dedicated to the award.
1 entry € 475
2 entries € 855
3 entries € 1.187
4 entries € 1.472
From fifth entries onwards € 300
Please note, in case of registration of the same entry to more than one category, the fee will be
€ 210.00 for every category added.
– BANK TRANSFER to: Account Name: TVN srl
Bank Name: Banca Monte Dei Paschi di Siena
Iban: IT07P0103001604000002023122 Swift Code: PASCITM1MI4
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All projects submitted must be designed for implementation and must have been implemented for the first time between 1 September 2017 and 30 October 2018.
- The Brand Identity GrandPrix is open to all parties involved in the use of visual communications, such as design agencies, advertising agencies, advertisers, etc.
- All submitted projects must be registered under the relative categories (see “categories” list).
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised/promoted.
- In the case of a query by the Jury, the entrant will be required to provide documentary evidence to prove eligibility of entry.
- If you are shortlisted or a winner, the credits will be published exactly as you have typed them on the online entry form and on the case history. Please carefully check them.
- Organizers are not to be held responsible against third parties.
- The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding of prizes will be final and binding. The Jury will be allowed to move entries to more appropriate categories if necessary.
- The Jury reserves the right not to indicate a winner for one or more categories, should the jurors not consider worthy the projects submitted and, at the same time, reserves the right to give one or more awards within the same category.
- The Jury will evaluate entries anonymously. You must not refer to the name of your agency or any contributing design or creative companies on the case history and on the illustrative material.
- Duplicate trophies can be purchased by other participating parties after the Brand Identity GrandPrix\’s ceremony is being held.
- In the event of a win, any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the trophy, will be covered by the entrant company, not the Organizers.
TREATMENT AND PUBLICATION OF ENTRIES
In order to promote the Brand Identity GrandPrix, each entrant grants to the Organizers a non-exclusive royalty free right and license to:
- screen or publish all materials/projects submitted to the Organizers, with or without charge at public or private presentations, with a view to promoting the Brand Identity GrandPrix either directly or indirectly.
- reproduce all materials/projects submitted to the Organizers in the Brand Identity GrandPrix\’s Archive whether online or offline.